Employment opportunities will be placed at no charge to regional EMS and emergency services organizations and will remain posted for one month.
You can submit your request to our office.
Currently, The Boy Scouts of America, Laurel Highlands Council is looking to hire three camp medics for this upcoming summer at Heritage Reservation in Farmington, PA. We provide a place to live for the season, meals, and a competitive salary. For 2017, our summer season runs from June 7 to August 11. Training wise, we need individuals who are certified as EMTs, paramedics, nurses, or physicians. They must be at least 18 years old. Summer camp medics are responsible for handling emergency response on the reservation and have an oversight role for health and safety. No Scouting experience is needed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
UPMC is seeking exceptional EMTs and paramedics to work casual hours providing medic services to both Kennywood and SandCastle amusement parks in the Pittsburgh region. These exciting seasonal opportunities accommodate both parks from as early as mid-April through December 2017 and offer flexible work days and shift hours. By meeting UPMC standards of excellence, you will not only help safeguard the health and wellness of the public but also add to the finest in fun and entertainment experiences for the park guests.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply http://careers.upmc.com/jobs/6384877-temporary-emt-and-paramedic-opportunities
Maintains appropriate documentation of patient care, incident reports and encourages a safe, pleasant work environment for Team Members.
Interacts and communicates with various groups and individuals utilizing customer service skills.
Responds to emergency calls and provide efficient and immediate care to the critically ill and injured(within PA-DOH scope of practice).
Assists in moving patients, identifies assessment findings, which may require communication with medical direction for advice and for notification that special professional services and assistance be immediately available upon arrival at the medical facility.
Reports verbally and in writing their observation and emergency medical care of the patient at the emergency scene for purposes of records and diagnostics. Upon request provides assistance to the transporting ambulance.
Maintains the first aid room in efficient operating condition. Ensures that the first aid room and equipment is clean and washed and kept in neat orderly condition.
Attends continuing education and training programs as required by employers, medical direction, and licensing or certifying agencies.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Current Pennsylvania EMT or Paramedic certification.
Current ACLS course completion card for Paramedics.
Current CPR card with training to the Health Care Provider level for all certification levels.
Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
Act 73 FBI Clearance
WorkCare is currently looking for a Full Time Paramedic/EMT to work at a client site in Monaca, PA.
• Provide emergency care in basic and life support
• Responds to accidents and multiple traumas applying the principals of Advances Trauma Life Support
• Assist in carrying out minor surgical procedures
• Assist with minor/routine medical cases when not responding to emergency medical cases
• Attend site occupational health and safety meetings and participate in occupational health inspections
• Perform certified spirometry and audiometric tests as needed
• Perform regular training (e.g. first aid) and participate in emergency drills onsite
• Escort medical evaluation cases by emergency transport vehicle/air lift to the agreed destination (e.g., regional hospitals)
• Be physically able and so trained to assist or perform treatment or rescue from elevated structures, difficult access locations, excavations, vehicles, water, or other locations associated with construction site activities
• May be required to be available on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and after hours as needed to support the site/project schedule
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified to at least a Paramedic Level 3 per the state of Pennsylvania regulations
• Strong emergency medical/trauma care skills
• Must have BLS/CPR and ACLS certification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an EMS setting preferred
• Experience at industrial work locations in EMS setting preferred
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Requires ability to work independently.
• Must possess decision making skills based on strong professional and clinical judgment.
• Must be service-oriented and possess strong written and oral communications skills.
• Sit and stand for extended periods of time
• Walk, bend, squat, twist, reach, push, pull and carry
• May lift and/or move more than 100 pounds including lifting, moving and carrying
To apply for this position please click on the below link: