Employment opportunities will be placed at no charge to regional EMS and emergency services organizations and will remain posted for one month.
You can submit your request to our office.
WorkCare is currently looking for a Full Time Paramedic/EMT to work at a client site in Monaca, PA.
• Provide emergency care in basic and life support
• Responds to accidents and multiple traumas applying the principals of Advances Trauma Life Support
• Assist in carrying out minor surgical procedures
• Assist with minor/routine medical cases when not responding to emergency medical cases
• Attend site occupational health and safety meetings and participate in occupational health inspections
• Perform certified spirometry and audiometric tests as needed
• Perform regular training (e.g. first aid) and participate in emergency drills onsite
• Escort medical evaluation cases by emergency transport vehicle/air lift to the agreed destination (e.g., regional hospitals)
• Be physically able and so trained to assist or perform treatment or rescue from elevated structures, difficult access locations, excavations, vehicles, water, or other locations associated with construction site activities
• May be required to be available on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and after hours as needed to support the site/project schedule
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Must be certified to at least a Paramedic Level 3 per the state of Pennsylvania regulations
• Strong emergency medical/trauma care skills
• Must have BLS/CPR and ACLS certification
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an EMS setting preferred
• Experience at industrial work locations in EMS setting preferred
• Valid PA Driver’s License
• Requires ability to work independently.
• Must possess decision making skills based on strong professional and clinical judgment.
• Must be service-oriented and possess strong written and oral communications skills.
• Sit and stand for extended periods of time
• Walk, bend, squat, twist, reach, push, pull and carry
• May lift and/or move more than 100 pounds including lifting, moving and carrying
To apply for this position please click on the below link:
NuPhysicia Health is accepting resumes for PRN Paramedic positions for its Canonsburg, Medicine at Work Telemedicine clinic. This is an "as needed" position, and there are no guaranteed hours per pay period. The Paramedic will be responsible for all daily clinic activities including patient care, education, and ongoing wellness programs. The Paramedic will act as the hands of the on line physician during episodic care encounters. No nights or weekends at this time. Current Paramedic license or certification in Pennsylvania, and 3 years experience as a lead medic for a 911 EMS system. Current CPR Healthcare Provider certification is required. ACLS preferred.
CONTACT: 724-416-2553 for further information or to schedule an interview
• Canonsburg, PA
• Paramedic: 3 years
Required license or certification:
• Paramedic (Pennsylvania)
Immediate Full Time and Part Time positions available at Robinson EMS.
Seeking paramedics (current PA certification, drivers license, CPR, ACLS, PALS, PHTLS, EVOC and all clearances) and EMTs (current PA certifuication, drivers license, CPR, EVOC and all clearances).
Please contact Robinson Emergency Medical Services at 998 Church Hill Road, Pittsburgh PA 15205, 412-787-5044 extension 10 or fax your information to 412-787-1107. Please contact email@example.com for more information