Certifications to and from other States

Practitioners holding certification in another state and/or with the National Registry and wish to receive Pennsylvania certification need to contact Jackie Taylor at EMS West. She can be reached at 412-494-5570  Jackie manages this process ONLY for the sixteen counties of Western Pennsylvania. If your service or school affiliation is not in the EMS West region, please contact the EMS Regional Council in that part of the Commonwealth.

Practitioners seeking to transfer a PA EMS certification to another state and need a verification form completed should contact Jackie Taylor at jstrasbaugh@emswest.org or you can fax in care of Jackie Taylor at 412-787-2340.